Our core mission is to meet all members of our community at their unique starting points, nurturing
their whole being with love and care.
We also aim to ensure that all of our pupils become effective learners.
Through the federation pupils will have the skills to become:
- Ready to learn
- Accepting of others
- Critical thinkers
We can achieve this by wholeheartedly committing to nurturing children in an environment that is caring and personalised to the needs of the individual.
We will know that we are successful if our children believe:
- I can hold my head high with confidence.
- I have good discussion skills, can debate my point, and acknowledge others views.
- I can recognise my successes and learn from my experiences.
- I can ask relevant questions and am inquisitive about the world.
- I have a set of skills I can apply in a range of situations creatively.
- I can work with others to achieve a positive outcome.
- I am resilient because I persevere with hope and courage in order to solve problems.
- I can measure and judge risk to know how to keep safe.
- I can express myself in a range of situations with confidence.
- I know I have the space to grow emotionally, spiritually and can express how I feel.
- I can take responsibility for my own learning