- Parent Communication Questionnaire
- Dates for your Diary 4th June to 24th July 2018
- Northrepps Newsletter 11th May 2018
- Cluster Family Learning Day – Saturday 9th June
- Northrepps Newsletter 27th April 2018
- Forest School for Grown Ups 2018
- Forest Friends Sessions
- Forest Folk Summer School 2018
- Northrepps Newsletter 20th March 2018
- Northrepps Newsletter 23rd February 2018
Click below to download and print off a calendar.
More information can be found on the Norfolk County Council website.
As of September 2012 it is a requirement for all schools to use their website to disseminate ‘Key Information’. Below you will find details of the specific information that is required; however, there are many more pieces of information and more detail throughout our website.
Performance and Achievement Data
In September 2012, it became statutory for all schools to provide information about progress and attainment at the end of Key Stage 2.
As is often the case with small schools some information is suppressed from publication. This is because with very small numbers the information may allow individuals to be identified or be statistically invalid. It should also be noted that in small groups of children 1 child equates to a significant percentage which impacts on outcomes.
School Improvement & Development Plan
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Support