- Schools Childhood Flu Immunisation Programme
- Revised Term Dates for 2019-20 (May bank holiday change)
- OFSTED Announcement NPS
- Northrepps Ofsted Report May 2019
- Stay & Play Sessions
- Northrepps Newsletter 24th May 2019
Click below to download and print off a calendar.
More information can be found on the Norfolk County Council website.
As of September 2012 it is a requirement for all schools to use their website to disseminate ‘Key Information’. Below you will find details of the specific information that is required; however, there are many more pieces of information and more detail throughout our website.
Performance and Achievement Data
In September 2012, it became statutory for all schools to provide information about progress and attainment at the end of Key Stage 2.
As is often the case with small schools some information is suppressed from publication. This is because with very small numbers the information may allow individuals to be identified or be statistically invalid. It should also be noted that in small groups of children 1 child equates to a significant percentage which impacts on outcomes.
For Northrepps our data is not published due to our very small cohorts.
- Pupil Premium Strategy NPS Sept 18
- Pupil Premium Strategy NPS Jan 2018
- Pupil Premium Strategy NPS 2016-17