- Worstead Festival July 29 & 30
- ‘Sleep… What’s that?’ Parent Workshop
- Northrepps Newsletter 27th June 2017
- Oak Class Afternoon Tea and Fossil Museum
- Northrepps Newsletter 6th June 2017
- Count on Norfolk
- Northrepps Newsletter 10th May 2017
- Operation Encompass Information
- Northrepps Pre-School Summer Term 1 – April 17
- Northrepps Newsletter 24th April 2017
Click below to download and print off a calendar.
More information can be found on the Norfolk County Council website.
As of September 2012 it is a requirement for all schools to use their website to disseminate ‘Key Information’. Below you will find details of the specific information that is required; however, there are many more pieces of information and more detail throughout our website.
Performance and Achievement Data
In September 2012, it became statutory for all schools to provide information about progress and attainment at the end of Key Stage 2.
As is often the case with small schools some information is suppressed from publication. This is because with very small numbers the information may allow individuals to be identified or be statistically invalid. It should also be noted that in small groups of children 1 child equates to a significant percentage which impacts on outcomes.
School Improvement & Development Plan
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Support
- Northrepps SEND Information Report 2016-17
- Northrepps Primary School Provision Map Summer 2017
- Annual Report to Parents on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities 2015-16