- Halloween Trail for 4 – 8yr olds at High Lodge, Norfolk
- Invacuation Drill Letter Oct 2017
- October Half-Term Activities
- Whitlingham Half Term Adventures
- Nut Free School Letter
- Youth Rugby Taster Sessions at North Walsham Vikings
- Northrepps Newsletter 3rd October 2017
- Harvest Donations for Cromer and District Foodbank
- The Giving Machine
- Speech, Language & Communication Needs Workshop – Tuesday 10th October 2017
Blickling Family Event (Aylsham Cluster Trust) 2:00 pm
Harvest Festival at Northrepps Church 2:00 pm
Click below to download and print off a calendar.
More information can be found on the Norfolk County Council website.
As of September 2012 it is a requirement for all schools to use their website to disseminate ‘Key Information’. Below you will find details of the specific information that is required; however, there are many more pieces of information and more detail throughout our website.
Performance and Achievement Data
In September 2012, it became statutory for all schools to provide information about progress and attainment at the end of Key Stage 2.
As is often the case with small schools some information is suppressed from publication. This is because with very small numbers the information may allow individuals to be identified or be statistically invalid. It should also be noted that in small groups of children 1 child equates to a significant percentage which impacts on outcomes.
School Improvement & Development Plan
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Support
- Northrepps SEND Information Report 2016-17
- Northrepps Primary School Provision Map Summer 2017
- Annual Report to Parents on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities 2015-16