- Halloween Trail for 4 – 8yr olds at High Lodge, Norfolk
- Forest School Parenting Sessions
- October Half-Term Activities
- Whitlingham Half Term Adventures
- Youth Rugby Taster Sessions at North Walsham Vikings
- The Giving Machine
- Speech, Language & Communication Needs Workshop – Tuesday 10th October 2017
- Blickling Estate ’50 Things to Do’ – Saturday 14th October
- North Norfolk Events for adults and children – October 2017
- Erpingham Newsletter 14th September 2017
Blickling Family Event (Aylsham Cluster Trust) 2:00 pm
Click below to download and print off a calendar.
More information can be found on the Norfolk County Council website.
As of September 2012 it is a requirement for all schools to use their website to disseminate ‘Key Information’. Below you will find details of the specific information that is required; however, there are many more pieces of information and more detail throughout our website.
Performance and Achievement Data
In September 2012, it became statutory for all schools to provide information about progress and attainment at the end of Key Stage 2.
As is often the case with small schools some information is suppressed from publication. This is because with very small numbers the information may allow individuals to be identified or be statistically invalid. It should also be noted that in small groups of children 1 child equates to a significant percentage which impacts on outcomes.