- Family Learning Afternoon Report
- Count on Norfolk
- Erpingham Family Learning Afternoon – Weds 7th June
- Newsletter Summer Term 2017
- Let’s Say No and Stick to It
- Woodgate Nursery & Tea Room Activities
- Easter Newsletter 2017
- Aylsham Family Learning Day
- Woodgate Nursery & Tea Rooms Family Activity Day
- Sleep Hive – Thurs 27th April 2017
Click below to download and print off a calendar.
More information can be found on the Norfolk County Council website.
As of September 2012 it is a requirement for all schools to use their website to disseminate ‘Key Information’. Below you will find details of the specific information that is required; however, there are many more pieces of information and more detail throughout our website.
Performance and Achievement Data
In September 2012, it became statutory for all schools to provide information about progress and attainment at the end of Key Stage 2.
As is often the case with small schools some information is suppressed from publication. This is because with very small numbers the information may allow individuals to be identified or be statistically invalid. It should also be noted that in small groups of children 1 child equates to a significant percentage which impacts on outcomes.