- Parent Workshops
- Sports Day and Information
- Friends Letter June 2018
- Class Structure June 2018
- Garden Fete – Saturday 30th June
- Sponsored Runs for Volcano Disaster in Guatemala
- Parent Communication Questionnaire
- Erpingham Newsletter 22nd May 2018
- Cluster Family Learning Day – Saturday 9th June
- Erpingham Newsletter Summer Term 2018
Class 3 Karate Final Session – Grading and presentation 2:15 pm
Class 3 Karate Final Session – Grading and presentation @ Erpingham Village Hall
Jul 17 @ 2:15 pm – 3:15 pm
Click below to download and print off a calendar.
More information can be found on the Norfolk County Council website.
As of September 2012 it is a requirement for all schools to use their website to disseminate ‘Key Information’. Below you will find details of the specific information that is required; however, there are many more pieces of information and more detail throughout our website.
Performance and Achievement Data
In September 2012, it became statutory for all schools to provide information about progress and attainment at the end of Key Stage 2.
As is often the case with small schools some information is suppressed from publication. This is because with very small numbers the information may allow individuals to be identified or be statistically invalid. It should also be noted that in small groups of children 1 child equates to a significant percentage which impacts on outcomes.