- Blackbirds and Wagtails Trip to Amazona Zoo
- Premier Wellbeing Visit 18th March
- Erpingham Spring Newsletter 2019
- Year 5/6 Dodgeball Tournament Letter
- Breakfast Club Booking Form – Spring Term 2
- Forest School Photos Autumn/Winter 2018-19
- Wagtails Years 3 and 4 – Swimming Dates Summer Term 2019
- Menu for Spring Term 2 2019 (Feb 25th to Apr 5th)
- Quick Reference Sheet JUST ONE NORFOLK
- Friends Letter June 2018
Click below to download and print off a calendar.
More information can be found on the Norfolk County Council website.
As of September 2012 it is a requirement for all schools to use their website to disseminate ‘Key Information’. Below you will find details of the specific information that is required; however, there are many more pieces of information and more detail throughout our website.
Performance and Achievement Data
In September 2012, it became statutory for all schools to provide information about progress and attainment at the end of Key Stage 2.
As is often the case with small schools some information is suppressed from publication. This is because with very small numbers the information may allow individuals to be identified or be statistically invalid. It should also be noted that in small groups of children 1 child equates to a significant percentage which impacts on outcomes.
For Erpingham some of our data is available. Some data is suppressed due to our very small cohorts: