- Erpingham Newsletter 15th March 2017
- Monsters & Mayhem Movie Night Friday 16th March
- Friends Letter
- Class 3 Teacher
- Growing Day Woodgate Nursery Sat 21st April 2018
- Parent Support Workshop ‘Let’s say No and stick to it’
- Governors Letter January 2018
- SEN Local Offer Newsletter January 2018
- Forthcoming Election of Parent Governor(s) at Erpingham Primary School as part of Blue Sky Federation
- Erpingham Extra-curricular activities – From 8th January
Click below to download and print off a calendar.
More information can be found on the Norfolk County Council website.
As of September 2012 it is a requirement for all schools to use their website to disseminate ‘Key Information’. Below you will find details of the specific information that is required; however, there are many more pieces of information and more detail throughout our website.
Performance and Achievement Data
In September 2012, it became statutory for all schools to provide information about progress and attainment at the end of Key Stage 2.
As is often the case with small schools some information is suppressed from publication. This is because with very small numbers the information may allow individuals to be identified or be statistically invalid. It should also be noted that in small groups of children 1 child equates to a significant percentage which impacts on outcomes.